- 1 Overview of POOLCOIN
- 2 ? POOL Token ?
- 3 How To Earn As Much Coins As Possible?
- 4 Q7Ok but I see that of ABC_coin there are 3 MNs, where are my coins?
- 5 Q4How can I activate the Telegram Bot?
- 6 Q3How can I start to stake with you?
- 7 Q5How can I choose the staking way (a simple stake or masternode)?
- 8 Q8How much is the Pool’s fees?
- 9 How Do Gamers Sell 8 Ball Pool Coins for Cash?
- 10 Q9Is it possible to reduce the fees?
- 11 Q6How do you calculate my reward?
- 12 History of POOLCOIN
Overview of POOLCOIN
? POOL Token ?
The PoolTogether Protocol is controlled by POOL token holders.All changes to the protocol are submitted and approved.The protocol automatically distributes the POOL token to anyone who deposits into the protocol.
How To Earn As Much Coins As Possible?
The reward always depends on the game room you’re challenging other players but there’s something that many players simply do wrong – they gamble with their bankroll.
Q7Ok but I see that of ABC_coin there are 3 MNs, where are my coins?
A7: You are a part of the pool’s total amount.So considering the example in Q6-A6 you are in this situation:
– you have sent 1000 ABC_coins
– your “weigh” 1000/((10000×3)+1000), so you are the 3.22% of the total amount staking, BUT you will receive:
3.22*3 (that’s the number of MNs running).In this way, with the PSK’ protocol, you receive a % anytime a MN receives a reward.In the end, your passive income will be of 9.
Q4How can I activate the Telegram Bot?
A4: To activate the Telegram Bot you have to:
a.go to LOGIN/REGISTER
b.click on your user’s avatar (in the right upper corner)
c.Select “My Profile”
Q3How can I start to stake with you?
A3: To start staking with PSK you have:
a.go to LOGIN/REGISTER
b.choose the POS coin you prefer (see Q2-A2 to have the complete list)
Q5How can I choose the staking way (a simple stake or masternode)?
A5: We choose at the beginning of the project to act as the Occam’s Razor, that’s to say that the easiest way is the better one.So PSK decides for you acting “at the best”, this means that we consider the coins you put in your wallet account as part of a masternode if there is at least one.If there are no masternode at all, your coins will be considered as part of the staking wallet.
Q8How much is the Pool’s fees?
A8: The Pool’s fees are deducted directly and automatically from the rewards and are 15% of the due reward.
How Do Gamers Sell 8 Ball Pool Coins for Cash?
Miniclip’s 8 Ball Pool delivers a clean online billiards experience that awards players for speedy turns and tactical choices.
Q9Is it possible to reduce the fees?
A9: Yes, it is possible, it’s enough that you have some PSK (ERC20 of Pool of Stake) in an Ethereum
Wallet and you demonstrate that it’s your own.In these cases, you’ll receive a bonus that will be
from 1% to 10% on your rewards.
Q6How do you calculate my reward?
A6: Rewards are calculated in this way, for example, there could be 1 MN of an ABC_coin that need 10000 coins to start, but the MN is already running:
– you send 1000 ABC_coins
– your “weight” 1000/11000, so you are 9.09% of the total amount that is necessary for that MN
– at the time of reward, you will receive the 9.